Strategic HRM - Core
₹14000 - ₹20000
• Learners are expected to understand Human Resource Management.
• Prior experience in Recruitment & Selection, Training, HR Operations will be good.
At the end of this course, the learner will be able to
•Describe HRM strategies and important tools
• Have a conceptual understanding of how strategies in HRM can create a positive Impact for the organization
• Write, configure, and deploy HR framework for an organization
• Use the Competencies & Behavioral assessment for team selection. Development & management
• Understand the intricacies of Talent Acquisition
• Learn to develop framework for a learning organization
• Develop Performance Management System
The practice will be done by solving different case study assignments. The learners will have an access to our learning portal to refer to the learning content, case studies & assignments.
• About 40 Hours of Instructor Led Training
• 20 to 30 Hours of Assignments • Includes Introduction to Psychometric Assessments (Learn to use MBTI)
• 9 Case Studies to illustrate the concepts
Course Instructor: Vivek Anand
• Industry veteran with over 25 Years of Experience
• Ex-TCS & Tally employee with 15 years spent developing learning frameworks, assisting enterprise customers in building the right knowledge base
• PGDM in HRM from NIMS, Mumbai • Influenced over 1.5 Lacs learners over 25 years of experience in the training industry
• Calling in life is to “Learn & Share”
This course serves as an excellent preparation for the “CIPD Level 5” certification exam
conducted by CIPD, UK the industry leader in Professional HR Qualifications.
- Class Start: 2020-11-02
- Session Duration: Multiple Day Session
- Student Capacity: 10
- Keyword: HR,HRM,Human resource management
- Class Time: 16:00:00 - 17:30:00
- Session Trainers: Vivek Anand